Price has a new web site. Yummy eye candy!
& Button has filmed interviews with some famous bead
Aunties Beads has a new
video tutorial for the double flat spiral.
Bouquet has cool filigrees, etc.
info on Wikipedia
Lanson's site The Beader's Muse has a contest called "Use
the Muse". Yummy prizes!
Mountain Beading Contest
Sign up for any of the free email newsletters listed
and enter to win reimbursement for up to $1,000
of Tucson show merchandise.
| From the I Just Couldn't Resist Department!
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2009 WHEN ........
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family
is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to
see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7 Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom
of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't
have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a
cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. ... :)
12 You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
14. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't
a #9 on this list
Acid - Madame's Boudoir - You aren't going to believe this
Calculator.' It tells you how many hours and how many seconds
you have been alive on this earth and when you were probably
conceived. How cool is that? After you've finished reading the
info, click where it gives the moon info and see what the moon
looked like the night you were born.
Got some time to goof off? Try
the Pixcetera site!
Presidents from George Washington to Barack Obama morphed
to the music Boléro by Ravel.
An amazing relationship between polar
bears and Eskimo dogs.
Marco - The Master Crayola Artist You will be blown away
by what he does with regular Crayola crayons.
Click the top drawer of the vanity on the left,
it will open a video
of the woman who knitted the costumes for "Coraline."
Her knitting is astonishing. Some of her knitting needles are
not much more than the width of a human hair! Click the next
drawer and get the pattern.
Embroidery Center - Don't miss the gallery
Center Store - threads etc
| And now a word from our sponsor....
for BEADWORK e-patterns and e-books.
for STAINED GLASS e-patterns and e-books for sale on my web site
Choose your E-book or E-pattern and receive a pdf
file automatically! E-books and E-patterns are wonderful
because you save the file to your hard drive and you can print
a pattern at any time. You can mark on your pattern and print
another one! No more worrying if you spill your coffee on your
pattern or if the dog eats it!
to see more of my bead patterns on Bead-patterns.com
to see more of my stained glass patterns on Sova Enterprises.