Natasha St. Michael
to create an open back bezel for a crystal stone - Laura
Land of Odds 2007 Third Bi-Annual ALL
DOLLED UP:BEADED ART DOLL COMPETITION
The Beading Banshee Mary Winters-Meyer - Beaded
Susan Clarke Originals
- Buttons and more
A QUICK TRIP AROUND THE BEAD
found a new translation web page!
- Elina (Finland)
Les perles d'AngJust
toute simplicite (France)
les perles de
de Caty (France)
de Mimi (France)
Links to bead stores around
WIRE & CHAIN
Wire - King of Prussia, PA - April 4, 5, 6 2008
And now a word
from our sponsor (me)!
Christmas Ornaments 2
GLASS & LAMPWORK
How could I have forgotten to send this links? Here's the
Market 2007 poster featuring a fused glass piece.
ART BEAD SCENE
ETC ETC ETC
can you throw the paper airplane?
Star Shuffle: the word scramble challenge with star
"The Oldies / Doo-Wop Quiz."
Take the quiz and see how you score as a true "Oldies Fan".
Write down your answers and check them with the answers on the
bottom of this page.
1. When did "Little Suzie" finally
a) The movie's over, it's 2 o'clock b) The movie's over, it's
3 o'clock c) The movie's over, it's 4 o'clock
2. "Rock Around The Clock" was
used in what movie?
a) Rebel Without A Cause b) Blackboard Jungle c) The Wild Ones
3. What's missing? Earth_____
a) Angel b) Head c) Worm
4. "I found my thrill..." where?
a) Kansas City b) Heartbreak Hotel c) Blueberry Hill
5. "Please turn on your magic beam,
_____ _____ bring me a dream"
a) Mr. Sandman b) Earth Angel c) Dream Lover
6. For which label did Elvis Presley first record?
a) Chancellor b) RCA c) Sun
7. He asked, "Why's everybody always pickin' on me?"
Who was he?
a) Bad Bad Leroy Brown b) Charlie Brown c) Buster Brown
8. Bobby Darin's "Mack The Knife",
the one with the knife, was named:
a) MacHeath b) MacCloud c) MacNamara
9. Name the song with "A-wop bop a-loo bop a-lop bam boom"?
a) Good Golly Miss Molly b) Be-Bo p-A-Lula c) Tutti Fruitti
10. Who is generally given credit for the
term "Rock And Roll"?
a) Dick Clark b) Wolfman Jack c) Alan Freed
11. In 1957 he left the music business
to become a preacher.
a) Little Richard b) Frankie Lymon c) Tony Orlando
12. Paul Anka's "Puppy Love"
is written to what star?
a) Brenda Lee b) Connie Francis c) Annette Funicello
13. The Everly Brothers are......
a) Pete and Dick b) Don and Phil c) Bob and Bill
14. The Big Bopper's real name was:
a) Jiles P. Richardson b) Roy Harold Scherer Jr. c) Marion Michael
15. In 1959 Berry Gordy Jr. started a small
record company called...
a) Decca b) Cameo c) Motown
16. Edd Byrnes had a hit with "Kookie, Kookie, Lend Me Your
Comb". What TV show was he on?
a) 77 Sunset Strip b) Hawaiian Eye c) Surfside Six
17. In 1960 Bobby Darin married:
a) Carol Lynley b) Sandra Dee c) Natalie Wood
18. They were a one hit wonder with "Book
a) The Penguins b) The Monotones c) The Moonglows